Your ActiveHealth Management Resources
Motivating Mississippi – Keys to Living Healthy is the State and School Employees’ Health Insurance Plan’s wellness and preventative health program. Working with ActiveHealth Management, the Plan’s health management vendor, we are dedicated to providing Plan participants with the tools and resources to help them lead healthier lives. To view more information, click here.
About ActiveHealth Management
ActiveHealth Management is passionate about helping everyone achieve their best health and focused on providing resources to assist participants in meeting their personal health goals. Services provided by ActiveHealth are included at no additional charge to Plan participants.
- Webinars: Webinars are presented each month to share information on how to get fit and manage health challenges. Participants can participate individually or as a group. Sign into MyActiveHealth.com/Mississippi to register for an upcoming wellness webinar or to view past webinars. You can also click here to view more information.
- Digital Coaching: ActiveHealth Management offers more than 150 topics to inspire, motivate and introduce healthy lifestyle options for participants. Digital coaching is also available 24/7 from a computer or mobile device.
- Informed Care Management Do you have a chronic condition such as diabetes, heart disease or asthma? You can have a registered nurse as your personal health coach. This one-on-one support doesn’t replace your doctor; it’s just a little extra help from a nurse who’s available on your schedule.
- Case Management Do you have long-term or frequent hospital stays? Do you need home health care or other special services for long periods? A registered nurse will work with you one-on-one to help you understand the kind of care you need and make sure you know where to find the right treatment.
- Maternity Management You’ll work with a registered nurse over the phone through our ActiveHealth Maternity Management Program. Your nurse coach will help you navigate the changes of pregnancy and understand the needs of your baby and yourself.
- Weight Management If you’re struggling with your weight, and your BMI is 30 or higher, this program can help you take control of your fitness and nutrition for long-term weight management.
- Tobacco Cessation Whether you smoke, chew or dip, the program offers the one-on-one support and resources you need to lead a tobacco-free life. You’ll work with a health coach who will provide the support you need. You may even be eligible for free tobacco cessation medications. Other resources include:
- Mississippi Tobacco Quitline
- ACT Center
- Centers for Disease Control-Smoking Cessation
- Mississippi State Department of Health - Office of Tobacco Control
- Tobacco Use Attestation Form
For more information, contact ActiveHealth Management at 866-939-4721 or go online to MyActiveHealth.com/Mississippi.
Click here to subscribe to news from the State and School Employees' Life and Health Insurance Plan.